Illinois Abroad Policy Committee
The Illinois Abroad Policy Committee (IAPC) plays a critical role in the development of the campus best practices for education abroad.
- Gretchen Adams, Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Student Affairs, College of Applied Health Sciences
- Jessa Barnard, Director of Education Abroad, College of ACES
- Jan Brooks, Instructor Department of Human Development & Family Studies, ACES
- Meredith Blumthal, Director of International Programs in Engineering, Chair
- Katie Clark, Senior Assistant Dean for Student Services, College of Media
- Andrew Collum, Associate Director for International Safety & Security
- Kathy Martensen, Assistant Provost for Educational Programs
- Julie Misa, Associate Provost for Illinois International
- Joy Phaphouvninh, Director Illinois Abroad & Global Exchange
- Nicole Turner, Assistant Dean, College of Fine & Applied Arts
- Shelly Romack, Assistant Director, Risk Management
- Nicole Lamers, Assistant Dean, College of LAS
- Allison Witt, Director of International Programs, College of Education
Questions about the committee may be directed to Meredith Blumthal.