Education Abroad Administrators Committee
The Education Abroad Administrators Committee (EAAC) identifies issues of importance related to operations and best practices related to education abroad landscape.
Looking ahead to the 2020-2021 academic year, informed by recommendations of both the Task Force Report, as well as the 2019-2020 Implementation Committee end-of-year report submitted to the Provost and Vice Provost, the EAAC shall be disbanded with immediate effect. The new campus-wide committee, Illinois Global Education Abroad Committee, has been established and will address both policy and operations through its various subcommittees.
- Dan Anderson, College of Business
- Blake Bahler, Undergraduate International Admission and Exchanges
- Stacy Billman, Illinois Abroad and Global Exchange
- Jana Gadbury, College of Engineering
- Sarah Gardiner, Division of General Studies
- Zelda Gardner, College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Alex Hall, Illinois Abroad and Global Exchange
- Sammer Jones, Global Relations
- Tina Klebek, College of Applied Health Sciences
- Matt Abbott, Graduate College Registrar
- Kyle Potthast, College of Media
- Pam Santic, Registrar’s Office
- Clarice Taylor Merriman, Financial Aid
- Wei Liu, College of Education
- Kelly White, College of LAS
Questions about the committee may be directed to Illinois International.